Monday, September 10, 2007

Time

So tonsilitis ridden I went to a fantastic birthday party, without giving a damn, yesterday night. Being single and missing out on Saturday night - sacrilege!

Not that anything came out of it in terms of breaking the current relationship status...but it was a ball of hay and I was jumping in it un-abandoned. Its so much fun partying with a fever...like party fever...hehe...so lame its funny...

and I have frankly given up on this relationship status not changing anyway. Its like that bullshit cliche...don’t go looking for love...so hear me world...I give up and chase no more...sigh

A friend and I had a lot of heart to heart random conversations this weekend...and she and me realised one thing...these heart to hearts are never random...cause we always ended up talking about just one freakin thing - “relationships”....past, future, exes, nonpresent relationship dilemmas, what will happen in the future yaar kinda things....

Twas decided that all this is just too much for one lifetime and we are to get the randomness back in the heart to hearts...so the blog being sort of an extension....it shall be desisted

ummm...
what else
ummm
fuckin’ ell’...

how about another calvin and hobbes quote:

Hobbes : "What are you doing?"
Calvin : "Being cool."
Hobbes : "You look more like you're bored."
Calvin : "The world bores you when you're cool."

No comments:

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...