Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You Know I'm No Good

......so dehydrated, been drinking water like a well. There’s a river of alcohol that runs right through vegas (which by the way is all freakin free)...and pretty people with innocent lives waging bets with wages they can’t ..... ah hell..I'm going to fuck the melodramatics - it was an absolute blast.

The ephemeral nature of the “be bad here” nature is so charming, its addictive. Its all over and touches everyone. You can do absolutely anything, be anyone and Vegas promises to keep your secret! - now which city can legally get away by claiming a trademark logo as “whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” - the cheek! I’m in absolute awe of the nerve it shows.

Of course thats just a concept and of course I didn’t have close to 1% of the “fear and loathing...” experience...but still, it was an absolute blast. One of my craziest ( and I do crazy!). I dipped in the river and I waged with the innocents.

I thought I’d elaborate - but then what would be the point of the logo.

PS
most of its a haze but I can't get this memory of listening to Amy Winehouse's " You know I'm no good" while stuttering along the strip - very surreal it was.

2 comments:

IP Cobstas said...

ah well...it makes me go there all the more....the one sin-city missing out on my list of adventures-goneby

CrazyDiamond said...

its worth a ride....I mean what are the alternatives really .... like r-e-a-l-l-y :)

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...