Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mardy Bum

Rhetorical questioning of the blogging kind.

- Why is it that female bloggers are more interesting than the alternative.

- Why are the best drugs illegal. On that, why are the best things illegal. Is that what makes them best -- ah too much for a hangoverish saturday morning to consider.
*ties knot for later reckoning*

- Why is it that when I choose shuffle on my iTunes it always chooses the boring lot of songs.

- Why on earth do I have a “boring lot” of songs.

- Why the fuck can’t money buy love.

- Why have I been choosing song titles as my blog titles all along.

- Why are almost all my friends happy in their jobs but not in their social sides.

- Why do nice guys finish last.

- Where have all the nice girls gone.

- But seriously what’s up with this iTunes shuffle. Its pissing me now. *throws knot at lappie, insitgates iTunes shuffle further*

3 comments:

Australis said...

Rhetorical as your question may be, I have to say that money CAN buy love. For an hour or so. :p

CrazyDiamond said...

ah conditional love...blasphemy!

P said...

Lol!! Nice girls are boring, nice boys even more so. Not only are the best things in life illegal, they are fattening too! Am glad you brought up shuffle, thats a conspiracy I tell you!!

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...