Friday, July 6, 2007

So Long, Marianne

There’s a topic. But for fear of being read I don’t write it.
There are answers. But for fear of being answered I don’t ask.
There are moments. But for fear of fear I don’t wander.

Don’t understand me....don’t try. Even I don’t venture there when I get all weird and sucky. The spell check tells me sucky’s not a word and highlights it in red for the world to see...maybe not in your dictionary buddy...but in my life, sucky’s a reality.

Emotions are a funny thing. Ever considered giving them up. Not that thats an option (they’re fastened to your soul with their fine spider web). But for the sake of the dreaming, just saying no at the gates of entry...”no thanks, I think I’ll do fine without that...just fine. The downside emotions look scary and too many to me...can I instead substitute that with the ability to fly and x-ray eyes.”

I learnt that in Vedic astrology they believe that life has 60% lows and 40% ups/happy days etc. Kinda depressing. Ah well, join the club.

Play something for me Leonard, play something

“Oh, you are really such a pretty one.
I see you've gone and changed your name again.
And just when I climbed this whole mountainside,
to wash my eyelids in the rain!

Now so long, Marianne, it's time that we began
to laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again. “

No comments:

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...