Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Middle

Something happened this morning that got me thinking and now I “think” I can totally relate to those days of yore when you’d go and kill the frikkin messenger...

So earlier in the day was feeling on the low side of the good life and suddenly popped these 2 messages....2 beautiful full of possibility messages and poof! I tell you I had wings.

I reveled in the joyness and thought ( its a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it) - if these 2 messages could make me so happy, imagine what a sad message could have done then...
Cause of course, when we go happy, we go happy with a bungee tied to us......not all the way.
But when we go sad though, we go sad with a frikkin brick attached.....all the way.
If you know what I mean.

And if I’m going down I’m taking you, yes you the harbinger of misfortune, down with me (Its a dirty job but somebody’s gotta do it)

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...