Saturday, March 10, 2007

Snow Oh Pretty Snow!

WOW! - like an SOS just the opposite.

My first snow... snowfall that is. Snow, its so perfect - all white and pretty. Something about white stuff falling from the sky in soft little installments...makes everything feel alright again!

and sometime between my first step out of the apartment and the slight smile forming on my face, I swear to you, like my own personal sitcom....I could hear the soundtrack go ...

“It just takes some time, little boy you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything (everything) will be just fine,
Everything (everything) will be alright (alright).”

sure I changed the girl to boy in the lyrics....but my own personal sitcom. no?

No comments:

I Think We're Alone Now

Pitter patter patter it away there's a world out there  it don't care either way  it want to grab it want to hold  it wants your s...