And here I'd almost given up on February. You'd think that once you'd gone ahead and told the months the roles that they'd play, they'd behave. But really all they do is stick their tongues out at you and make a face. Collectively at that too. In April, I had whispered to May to tell June that I had the ring. May gave me the stressful hibbie jibbies instead. I'm not even sure if he passed my whisper on. And then June came. I was ready to fall on one knee. But man, June went on some mischievous-binge then. She threw my game around, surprises around every corner, a hiccup here and a hiccup there, but thankfully, it all played out prettier than a masterpiece. I'll always love June for that. And then I spared the rest. Except for February. All I had told February was to hurry up with the wedding. And all the bugger really did was play the immaculate tease. But now, now it's finally here. And I can hear the music. And I can almost touch her now. It's star...
Comments
um the word goodbye comes from "god be with you". Apparently people just kept shortening it to its present form. It'll probably be "goby" in a few decades if it continues its current evolution.
And first meetings are allus tough...i understand why "hell-o", thats how i met all the people i dont like.
n now my comment is longer than ur post
wait, I don't buy that. Which moron would say "goodbye" instead of "god be with you"?
GBWY i'd understand, "godbe" also maybe or even "goby", but goodbye...
@aurora: funny take on my philosophical musings. Right then.
Blog sabbatical kya?